Year 3 - Week beginning 13th July 2020
Week beginning 13th July 2020
Welcome to your home learning page for this week.
Please see this week's suggested timetable to support with home learning, and please do get in contact if you have any questions about any aspect of your child's learning activities. email@example.com
Please find this week's maths resources for the week. The power points to support you are also attached.
You are still encouraged to use TT Rockstars and Numbots as much as possible.
- Y3 Summer Block 4 PPT7 Compare capacity 2020.pptx
- Y3 Summer Block 4 PPT8 Add and subtract capacity 2020.pptx
- Y3 Summer Block 4 WO7 Compare capacity 2020.pdf
- Y3 Summer Block 4 WO8 Add and subtract capacity 2020.pdf
- Y3 Summer Block 4 ANS7 Compare capacity 2020.pdf
- Y3 Summer Block 4 ANS8 Add and subtract capacity 2020.pdf
This week, the children are asked to complete a number of tasks. These include: extended writing, spelling, handwriting, grammar and sentence writing tasks. This is in addition to the daily 'Share a Book' reading tasks. We will still be encouraging children to read on a daily basis, whether that's on their own, to a parent or to a sibling!
Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (SPaG) activity