Year 2 Teacher Vacancy
Class Teacher KS1
Full Time Permanent
Required for September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our key stage one team. We are looking for candidates who have a passion and desire to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our pupils. You must have the ability to inspire and challenge our children in order to fulfil their potential. An ability to lead PE would be welcome.
In return, we can offer you:
- The support of our experienced team in developing your classroom practice.
- A hardworking but caring environment where the children thrive.
- Working with children who have a desire to learn and do well.
- Providing you with the opportunity to work alongside other members of the school and trust staff.
- Access to Reach South Multi Academy Trust’s high quality continuous professional development programme.
Visits to the school are welcomed on the 23rd and 24th of April please contact the school office on 567649 to make an appointment.
Applications will only be accepted on the academy’s application form.Please complete it carefully and in detail, explaining any gaps in your education or employment history in the boxes provided. Your letter of application should notbe longer than two pages of A4 and please do not include a CV or portfolio, as these will not be looked at during the selection process. The monitoring form must also be completed and submitted with your application.
Drake Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application form and further details can be downloaded below
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 3pm Friday 26th April with interviews on Friday 3rd May 2019.